Frequently Asked Questions:

How does my student pay for their meals?

-Each student's meal account number is their personal school identification number assigned to them when they first enroll in any Vigo County School. The student enters their number on a key pad at check out, the amount will then be deducted from their account.

How do I put money on my student's account?

-You may pay for meals by the day, week, month or year. Payments may be sent to school with your child or may be brought directly to the school cafeteria or office. Payments can be made by cash or check in the school. We do take credit card payments on-line www.myschoolbucks.com

Do you accept debit or credit cards?

- At my school bucks---www.myschoolbucks.com

How do I know how much money is in my student's account?

-You may call your student's cafeteria manager or go to myschoolbucks.com

How do I apply for Free or Reduced Meal Benefits?

-You may apply for meal benefits by Applying on-line www.myschoolapps.com. The applications are available at your school's office or from a cafeteria manager. You may also apply in person at Vigo County Food Services office at 3250 Maple Ave.

Printer Friendly Version